Vote For July's Round Up Charity
Giving back to our community is one of our greatest delights. Every month A. Dodson's supports a charity chosen by our customers. We match each donation when our customers round up their change at purchase. To date, we've donated over $90,000!
In addition to voting, we hope you'll spread the word about these amazing organizations and help them in any way you can (volunteers are always loved!). ❤️
1) Edmarc Hospice for Children | Edmarc serves very sick children and their families right here in Hampton Roads. Because we serve only children, we do not have access to Medicare reimbursement; and because of our specialized services, many third party payers refuse to grant exclusionary privileges.
We currently have 76 children and their families in the clinical program receiving home health/hospice services. There are 164 families receiving bereavement support and 22 families in the community bereavement support program. The total number of family members served by all of our programs, including home health, hospice, and bereavement support is 917. Click here to learn more!
- 142 people receive Komen funded treatment assistance every day
- More than 100 women will die of breast cancer every day in the U.S.
- Every day Komen funded scientists are testing 78 new biomarkers to tailor treatment to each individual
- 41 people contact Komen Breast Care HELP line for information, support and resources every day
- 22 women will be diagnosed EVERY DAY by Komen funded services.
- 6 People receive genetic testing and counseling by Komen funds every day
- Tags: Round Up
- Kim Glover
This is such an important community service that you do. Thanks for giving non-profits an easy and wonderful way to add to their treasury. You are a gift to all of us.